This was experimental. I tried watercolors and shading with dots. Lots of black out from mistakes I couldn’t fix.
this is one that’s sat around for a long time. Once in a while I would add something to see what it would look like for another drawing I’d be working on. I’ll probably add more until it’s completely screwed up. This is larger than normal. It’s 18″x 12″ so I had to take a picture of it.
Second sample. Less is more? Blue construction paper I found in the activity room closet at work.
Just a sample to put on the board at work. This is really kind of half asses and done quick.
This was the original letter “Q”. The new paper is really thick and made for acrylics. I thought it would make blending colors easier but it was pooling into the grooves. This was put away and the Q was finished on the old paper. I turned this into a practice of blending, shading, and working on this newer thicker paper. No one’s teaching me this (insert dirty words here), I’m learning it on my own.
I woke up at 3:45 am and just started drawing this. I’m stuck on the letter “O” and this came out instead.
I tried metallic markers and a generic brand colored markers. I’ll probably never use them again.